Eagle One Home Inspections
A Safe Home Is Your Best Investment
Work with the Best in the Business
A home inspection is an essential part of any successful real estate investment. They help you avoid costly mistakes and save time and money when buying a house.
Inspection reports provide information on structural damage such as foundation cracks, roof leaks, plumbing problems, electrical wiring issues, and other items that could affect the value of the property. A home inspection also includes checking for termite infestations, radon gas, and other potential health issues.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, having a professional home inspector from a leading home inspection company will give you peace of mind and help you in a fair and smooth transaction.
Eagle One Home Inspections is your local hometown inspection company serving Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin County Valley areas. We have been trusted by home buyers to help them make informed buying decisions since 2004. Our home inspections typically range from 2-3 hours long depending on the size of the house and you are invited to follow along with your inspector as they perform their inspection.
We take great pride in every inspection we perform. When the inspection is complete, your inspector will provide a detailed inspection report regarding the property. In most cases, inspection reports are delivered within 24 hours via this website, e-mailed, or put in the USPS mailbox if preferred.
Prepare for a Home Inspection
- All Utilities must be on.
- The pilot lights are turned on (the gas provider will usually turn them on for free).
- Water Heaters are accessible.
- Furnaces are accessible.
- A/C units are accessible.
- Built-in appliances are free and clear of stored items and can be operated.
- Toilet tanks, bathtubs, showers, and sinks are clear of dishes and personal items.
- Areas or items to be inspected are freely accessible.
- Attic access is clear of stored items and is accessible.
- Crawl space entrances are not blocked or nailed shut.
- Electrical Panels are accessible, not locked, and can be freely opened.
- All animals are secured or removed from the property before inspections take place.
- Let the occupants know when the inspection will take place so they don’t get surprised by an inspector arriving unexpectedly.
- If the house is not occupied, the inspector should be able to get into the property without any issues.
NEED A HOME INSPECTION?
You’re in the Right Place! To get an inspection click below.